Monday 28 November 2011

Cocktail creations


I have to admit, I have been dreaming of cocktails all winter, and finally summer has arrived and my inspiration station has launched. It is cocktail mania…and what could be better then a cocktail cupcake! And we all have to thank the Tipsy Ladies for starting this all!

So I’m happy to introduce to you Pina Colada Cupcakes and Tequila Sunrise Cupcakes. These were so fun to make, I absolutely loved thinking and tinkering with my current recipes. The colours are also a slam-dunk! They just came along and brightened up my Monday. I am already two down in the eating department…and looking at the third one, should I or should I not? I just think one should let your imagination flow. Don’t ever be scared to experiment. If it’s a bit way off, try and try again. The possibilities could be endless!

Tomorrow the recipes will follow, and you can also have awesome sundowner cupcake cocktails!




No comments: