Monday 21 November 2011

Hello blog world!!!


so...this is my first post! So excited, what to say, what to show, what to do? Well I have seriously been thinking about this, since I had lunch, which was sort of healthy, Tuna salad! (don't fret will give you that recipe soon).

So I think we will kick it off with Christmas.

So it's the season to be jolly, fa-la-la-la-la-la-la! Every year, I have been doing Christmas cookies. Tins/boxes, any type of container filled with scrumptious cookies for all to enjoy. A lovely design on it, with ribbons to hearts content, and message of Christmas loving cheer! I will be updating with recipes of each cookie, and how my design and sanity is going over the next couple of weeks...so be prepared for flour, fun and oh so sweetness of home baked goodness!

No comments: