Friday 6 January 2012

Could this be love...

OMW I am in love...these Cupcake nail art is just to die for. I couldn't believe it. This beautiful artform, I have not seen anything like this in South Africa. 

WOW! ( p.s. if anyone in SA can do this for me, Cape Town area, I would jump at the chance)

This to me is cupcakeness, yes cupcakeness. This is dedication to the cupcake, the love of cupcakes, the joy that cupcakes can bring to your life. The colours are just right, the feeling they creat, but i'm afraid i would be tempted to lick my fingers the whole time...hehehe!




2 comments:

JessD said...

Have you seen the cupcake earrings at accessorize? not sure if they'll have them anymore cos I got them in october.

PLEASE_Louise said...

Eeekkk no I did not see them. Will definitly have a look again, and maybe just buy a pair! Snap!