Tuesday 3 January 2012

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!

So 2012 is here…finally. This year will be a change for me. I’m going to pursue my dreams, believe more in myself and make a few changes, or that’s what I’d like to believe. To start off this year’s blog, lets bring in the old from last year.

I showed everyone the preview to the boxes and here they are. Beautifully done up with pretty ribbons and delicious cookies inside. I must say I hope everyone enjoyed the cookies, and yes I learned a few things and maybe would of done a few things differently, but hey that’s what new years are for. Everything is a learning curve. The recipes will follow shortly…so you can enjoy the deliciousness of chocolate all sort cookies.

Cookies are no joke people, it’s a lot of hard work, but if done with a little love (anything made with a little love is always good) it is worth the while. 


The boxes!

 recipes are included...

The delicious chocolate delights!

mmm...

No comments: