Thursday 5 January 2012

Say hello to cherry delights...


mmmmmm...
Imagine a cherry explosion, you're mouth dripping with a trickle of delight, a hidden surprise, red bursts of love! That’s my cherry delights, a cupcake made with cherry everything. So if you're the cherry on top, this one is for you. 

This is an adaption from a recipe in a book I got for Christmas, called Cupcake heaven. I added a few things here and there (can never seem to follow a recipe completely), and I got this delectable Cherry delight. Recipe will follow tomorrow.

The recipe calls for dozen large cupcakes or 1 half dozen for medium sized cupcakes. (I love large cupcakes, they make me happy and make the cupcake enjoyment time so much more) Anyway after filling 12 cupcakes liners with a yummy batter, there was one lonesome number 13 cupcake. So I left this little one to rest until the batch was completed. She looked so beautiful sitting there on the counter, waiting to be cuddled up in a warm oven, getting to rise to the top. Then I covered her with the last bit of icing and popped that cherry on top, added a few sugar crystals and she look the best of them all.

Cupcakes seem to have a special place in my heart these days, it’s all I can think about. I might be turning into a cupcake freak…





No comments: