Friday 8 June 2012

C is for cookie...


For a while I have just been filling my cupcakes with exciting surprises. Mmm these were definitely a hit, but I wanted to move on, go on another adventure. And I thought to myself, cookies have always been the second love in my eating world...hehehe! And who can forget the cookie monster...nom nom nom! And the there are sooooo many different cookies out there, chocolate chip, strawberry creams, wafers...the list goes on and on.

Anyway so the cookie cupcake fad has started. And to kick it off, the most delicious, creamiest, dreamiest, always enjoyed with a glass of milk cookies I can think of, OREOS! My word, I think the only way to describe these cupcakes are: orgasmic! (Someone actually said that...hehehe!) I have made numerous cupcakes and these are really standing out for me at this point. And to play with a different food type that you wouldn’t expect in a cupcake was great. That why I always say: have some fun, create, make, bake! So keep to those words, and get baking in those kitchens of yours.



No comments: