Wednesday 27 March 2013

Bright-eyed & busy-tailed!


Oh how I love colours. The rainbow is close to my heart. I could full my life with colours all day long. So you can imagine how excited I was, when a colourful kitchen tea came along and asked for ice cream cone cupcakes in bright, bold and beautiful colours, The order of the day, green, blue, purple and pink!

Then I thought, OMG, how am I gonna pull this off? These colours are extremely bright, bold and beautiful. So I got the baking book out, made some baking sums, bought some covering paper and beautiful flowing ribbons. All in all separating the colours into pairs of blue & pink and green & purple, worked perfectly. These were such a delight. Stuffed with mini coloured marshmallows in the middle, these were a real hit.




No comments: