Wednesday 8 May 2013

Space odyssey...let’s take flight!


Babies surly are my third favourite thing in the world, at this point. Next to number two, my animals, and number one, CUPCAKES!

So getting the opportunity to make baby shower cupcakes for a little man, coming into the world soon, was a great opportunity. My mind took flight, wondering what to make. I saw these cute stars on twirled wire. I loved it, so I knew I had to make them. Space rockets were also in the queue (his room would be space inspired). And lots of blue...and silver. Oh boy was painting the fondant silver fun. My fingers were covered, my kitchen a silver explosion. It looked like some or other fairy with silver dust got loose in there. I baked perfect vanilla cupcakes, decorating them with all my fondant goodies I made. Delivered them in their bountiful boxes and one pregnant mommy to be was very happy :-)



No comments: